News Unfit

All the news that's unfit to print!

06 July 2005

Pediatricians Prescribe Prophylactics

Even kiddie docs say teens need rubbers. The American Academy of Pediatrics' updated teen pregnancy policy removes 1998 language stating that "abstinence counseling is an important role for all pediatricians." Their stance includes ready access to birth control for both those who are already sexually active and those who are not, including emergency contraception - without a prescription!

And to think I always considered doctors stodgy old fuddy-duddies. Well, I guess I used to. Here in the Health Capital of New England, Worcester, I've met many young medical professionals, and others still in training.

Meanwhile I'm taking bets that my first flame on this post says that the medical profession is overrun by extremist liberals with a secular agenda.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home